The next Lucan Toastmasters meeting is:
Thursday 2nd March 2017
Arrival time: 7.45pm for meeting start at 8.00pm
Venue: Springfield Hotel
~~ Evaluation Workshop – 9th March 2017, 7.30pm, Springfield Hotel ~~
The Art of Effective Evaluation ~~ lucantoastmastersworkshopmarch9th
What is it all about?
Lucan Toastmasters is a vibrant, friendly Toastmasters club.
A Lucan Toastmasters meeting is a fun and enjoyable one in which participants hone their speaking and leadership skills in a no-pressure atmosphere. The Lucan Toastmasters approach helps people to:
• Become a better, more confident public speaker and communicator
• Improve their presentation skills
• Develop and improve impromptu speaking skills
• Learn how to successfully persuade, motivate and inspire others
• Enhance their leadership skills
• Become a more effective and focused listeners
Visitors are always welcome to come to visit our club.
For additional information call Vice President Membership Pawel Stepala on 087 254 8828 or email: email@example.com
“Ours is the only organization I know dedicated to the individual, we work together to bring out the best in each of us and then we apply these skills to help others.” ~ Ralph Smedley – Toastmasters Founder