What is it all about?
Lucan Toastmasters is a vibrant, friendly Toastmasters club.
A Lucan Toastmasters meeting is a fun and enjoyable one in which participants hone their speaking and leadership skills in a non-pressurised atmosphere.
The Lucan Toastmasters approach helps you to:
• Become a better, more confident public speaker and communicator
• Improve your presentation skills
• Develop and improve your impromptu speaking skills
• Learn how to successfully persuade, motivate and inspire others
• Enhance your leadership skills
• Become a more effective and focused listener
Consider joining us!
If you are interested in joining and need additional information please contact our new
Vice President Membership – Mary Conlon – email@example.com
“Ours is the only organization I know dedicated to the individual, we work together to bring out the best in each of us and then we apply these skills to help others.”
~ Ralph Smedley – Toastmasters Founder
See our recent Newsletter Newsletter-Issue-1_November 2018