Welcome to Lucan Toastmasters
Lucan Toastmasters is a vibrant, friendly Toastmasters club with meetings held every alternate Thursday in the Springfield Hotel.
Toastmasters is a fun and enjoyable way to improve your public speaking, communication and leadership skills in a positive, supportive environment.
A Toastmasters meeting is a learn-by-doing workshop in which participants hone their speaking and leadership skills in a no-pressure atmosphere.
What to expect at a Lucan Toastmasters meeting
• The meeting starts at 8.00pm and will be over by 10.15pm.
• Please arrive by 7.45pm to sign-in, meet some members and ask any questions you may have.
• The first half of the meeting is dedicated to Table Topics, a fun opportunity to practice your impromptu speaking
• In the second half, a number of members will make pre-prepared speeches, and feedback can be provided by filling in a feedback from.
• A number of formal evaluations will be conducted by other members.
Our club meetings are held in the Springfield Hotel
For additional information call our Vice President of Membership Pawel Stepala at 087-2548828