Welcome to Lucan Toastmasters
Lucan Toastmasters is a vibrant, friendly Toastmasters club with meetings held every alternate Thursday in the Springfield Hotel.
Toastmasters is a fun and enjoyable way to improve your public speaking, communication and leadership skills in a positive, supportive environment.
A Toastmasters meeting is a learn-by-doing workshop in which participants hone their speaking and leadership skills in a no-pressure atmosphere.
What to expect at a Lucan Toastmasters meeting
• The meeting starts at 8.00pm and will be over by 10.15pm.
• Please arrive by 7.45pm to sign-in, meet some members and ask any questions you may have.
• The first half of the meeting is dedicated to Table Topics, a fun opportunity to practice your impromptu speaking
• In the second half, a number of members will make pre-prepared speeches, and feedback can be provided by filling in a feedback from.
• A number of formal evaluations will be conducted by other members.
Our club meetings are held in the Springfield Hotel
For additional information call our Vice President of Membership Mary Conlon